Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Sasha Runs Away

One day my dog Sasha ran away I opened  the gate to let Scruffy out and then she  bulleted out the gate. She ran down the street 100 miles an hour. Then she started to chase a bike. The man
on the bike started to go fast. Probably to get away from Sasha he finally got around the corner Sasha
came zooming past us so I went after her, nan said “what are you doing”” trying to get Sasha” I replied.  It took me awhile but  I finally  got her. I said hahaha to Sasha. Then we went for a
walk.

3 comments:

  1. Lol, I remember when that happened my honey bun. Sasha is such a naughty little girl sometimes isn't she!!! Cool story babe!!! mum xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I remember when that happened huney bun. Shes a naughty little girl sometimes isn't she!!! Awesome story babe!!! mum xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a little rascal , bet shes a good dog now .

    ReplyDelete