Wednesday, July 23, 2014

That Yuck Smell

  !That Yuck  Smell!
Introduction:

On Tuesday 2014 me and my friend Kayla Anderson where at my house and we could smell something coming from the lounge It smelt like dog poo from my dogs Scruffy or Sasha.

Event:
As me and Kayla walk into the lounge we smelt a yuck smell. “What is that smell” Kayla said. “ I think it is dog poop?” yuck, groce we kept moaning and groaning for a while.“lets look for the smell before we do anything else” I said.

Event:
“Where is that smell” Kayla yelled to me “I am getting very angry because we can not find the smell” I told Kayla. “Why can’t we find it” Kayla said. “Grrrrrrr, NANNY” I yelled out “There is a poop smell out here and we can’t find it”

Event:
“That’s it, come on Kayla” I said, and we covered our noses and ran out of the lounge in a hurry. We both ran to my room and made a plan on where the smell could be. Could it be the cupboard or behind the T.V  or even in the couch?

Event:
“Well, bye Kayla” I said as she was walking out the gate to go home. See you later on in the week or even tomorrow? “ha ha very funny” Kayla said.
“Bye Ann” my nan yelled out “see ya Kayla” I yelled out as they were getting in the car.

Summary:
In the end I found out that is was cat poop and it was behind the couch and my cat Skye got a little fright and then she must of done it. And the reason she gets scared is because my old cat Gypsy got put down a while ago and now she haunts Skye sometimes to make her scared.

The End.

6 comments:

  1. That really sounds like a ad smell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Crystal
    I like your story
    Well done
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story Crystal. That was a mystery to find the cat poo.
    Great story keep up the great work

    sincerely Brayden

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was funny but disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story crystal
    Does your old cat really haunt skye?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work Crystal, well done.

    ReplyDelete