Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Trip To Mars

Write an imaginary story about your trip to Mars
WALT organise our ideas into an effective structure
Success Criteria
  • Beginning, middle and end (like a hamburger)
  • Paragraph groups of ideas
  • Some complex sentences
  • Use of topic words from space
  • Imagination and excitement!

Trip To Mars.
I know that is a long way away to get to Mars from earth{7 months} I know that that I will never see my best friend or my family again,thats just the way it will have to be. life may be harsh on mars it might be lovely on Mars who knows what it will be like way up there. Because No one has ever returned from Mars. I know that mum and dad are ok with me going to Mars that is a good feeling to have Inside. I will have to do 8 years of training in order to get to Mars. And that will take forever to complete. Thats  If I do complete the all the courses. On the bright side I’m really excited to go to Mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment