Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dear Diary

 WALT: record and share our thoughts. Text type: Diary


25/8/14 to 4/9/14
Dear Diary, let me introduce myself. My name is Crystal and my role in the production is dolphin 2 and my line is “The tribes up Mahia Way plead with us to guide them safely back to shore after a days fishing, when the swishing and swirling causes the sea to stir.” So far I have enjoyed practicing for the production because all the 5 other dolphins are very nice.Mary plays as Takitaki one of the main whales she is like our leader.Also it didn't take us long to learn our lines. But the thing I don't like is sometimes we muck around and we don't get things finished in time. But I am very happy with being dolphin 2.

3 comments:

  1. You make a very nice dolphin, Crystal! You are doing great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do make a good dolphin Crystal and you are very good keep up the good acting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Crystal
    You have practiced your lines and you have inproved.
    Thank you for putting me in there!
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete