Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Part In The Waka

My paddle has my name on
it because we were told to
do that. And the big
Shooting star is Mr
Moriarty. That is the
meaning  of my paddle.
                                  The koru on my waka are my family.The rope means that our family will always be together no matter what. And the boat is because I love the sea and I also like going fishing with my nan sometimes. So that is the meaning of my part in the waka I hope you like it.                                                                                                                        
                                                                             
                                   








HE WAKA EKE NOA. WE ARE ALL IN THE CANOE TOGETHER. 

9 comments:

  1. Well done, Crystal. I love how I am a shooting star on your waka paddle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paddle and wake peice is a marvelous sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome Crystal
    I like how you put a photo of your paddle on as well
    Well done
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your waka piece and paddle it is really colors

    ReplyDelete
  5. like the colors awsome paddle like the fishing boat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you used lots of colour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing colors crystal. Your work looks fantastic. You must have worked hard on you waka piece. The pink really stands out from all the other colors. Keep up the spectacular work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing colors crystal

    ReplyDelete