Tuesday, May 07, 2013

rotorua holiday


                                    rotorua

Nana I am ready to go ‘ok hop in the car’ so off we go we stop and pick my cousin harlem and then go to rotorua we get to rotorua to see my uncle terry and aunty lisa  they are from Acland so we had to stay in a motel my aunty's work was paying for our whole trip. At the motel we put  our
clothes and other stuff away then we went out to the hot pools at the hot pools there was a lazy river,the lazy river was hotter than the the other pools we went in the lazy river and found out that we need a orange band so we all get out of the lazy river just to get an orange band.We payed for the band and got back in the lazy river ‘yay’ I say we were in the lazy river for one minute and then we got out to get lunch,we all got a sandwich it had ham,mayonnaise,lettuce,cheese and pickles it was so yum after that we went to the motel we had to clean up because it was very messy  after we had cleaned up we got dressed because we had booked in to have dinner at fat dog. We were all ready to go so we went. Fat dog was just around the corner so we walked.We got there and there was a big  line inside so we had to stand there for a while.We get in there ‘finally’ then we order I got nachos Nana got prawns Lisa got lamb shanks Terry got a salad and Harlem got a burger .We were sitting at the table and one of our glass bursted two people came up to us and said that they have seen it before we think it was because the glass just came out of the dishwasher and it was hot and our drink was cold someone that worked there came to help us pick up  all the glass but she didn't  get all of the glass that was on the floor and when we got up to go I stood on a piece of glass and I didn’t know until we got back to the motel so when I found it in my foot we plucked it out and then put a plaster over my foot and then went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Ann Anderson\ Kaylas mumWednesday, May 08, 2013

    Wow Crystal sounds like you had a great time, what a shame the glass burst. Hope your foot is better now.

    ReplyDelete