Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Flax Rock/Rock Climbing.


      Flax Rock
On Friday room 6 all went to flax rock to do some rock climbing. My most challenging thing was probably going there because from the start I didn't really  want to go there I was a little bit scared.  And I have a second challenging thing, how high the walls where ,Because they were So So tall.  

I am most proud of how I kept getting higher and higher each time I went up. And I am proud of that when I felt sick I carried on rock climbing.

My favorite thing is that we all had great fun, well I think. And the easiest wall that I did was Glens one which is Kayla's dads one.

In the end I had great fun and thank you to all the parents that took us there.   


4 comments:

  1. That was fun wasn't Crystal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Crystal.
    Well done for getting higher every time.
    Good picture and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Crystal!
    Its a amazing photo of you.
    Keep the posts and photos coming!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Crystal,
    I like the way that you said your favorite part was having fun.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

    ReplyDelete