Thursday, March 13, 2014

T-Ball

T-ball
Next batter Mrs Roil yells out oh no it’s my turn and I’m so good at t-ball (not). So I walk up and grab the bat and then I walk up to the ball  BATTER UP I’m shaking like crazy. I knew I would get out on first base like I always do But then . . . WACK I hit the ball as fast and as hard as I can then I start to run. As the ball is flying through the air Mrs Roil yells out GREAT BATTING CRYSTAL . Then befor I know it i’m on the third base. As soon as I get my breath back BATTER UP.


Oh no I better get ready to run again. WACK before I could even finish my sentence I had to start running again running running running bang as I finally touch the poal. yay I made it. Well I guess I got lucky. Then we were told to go and get our lunch. As I was walking across the field I could feel the fresh grass on my toes and I could also smell the grass as well. When I sat down to eat my lunch I ripped the glad wrap up in 10 little pieces and then crunch mmmmmmm that is a good wrap.

9 comments:

  1. i like your story about T-ball and it makes me want to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool story Crystal you really are showing pride in tee-ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had fun, did you ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was very fun,Thanks for asking. =)

      Delete
  4. Awesome writing, Crystal. You really use your senses and I can picture what it was like for you. I love the part where you run to third base before you even know it. Superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mr M for the comment.

      Delete
  5. Awesome story baby cakes xxxxx love you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a awesome story Crystal

    From Alex

    ReplyDelete