Friday, June 27, 2014

Reflection For Term 2, 2014

Reflection For Term 2, 2014 by crystal220 on GoAnimate


waka2 (178).JPGReflection For Term 2, 2014
Something I was pleased with was going on the waka because it was my first time and it was with my class so that made it more fun.

I really enjoyed learning about space because I wanted to learn about space last year.

Something I found hard was poetry because it is hard to find rhymes.
Something that made me think was doing maths because I need to get better at my maths this year.
Something I want to get better at is talking in a group because people say I don’t talk in a group.

(What can I do about it?)
I think that I need to step up and start talking.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Crystal
    Poetry was quite hard wasn't it.
    Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete