Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Carlos Canter

 ~Carlos Canter~
On Saturday I went to my best friend Kayla's house to go to St Beads with her. Kayla's mum took us there and the place is in Napier. You go there to make 1 piece of jewelry and you need to pay $10 to get in. After that we all went to McDonald for lunch. Then we went home and played for a little bit.

Then I rang home so we could pick my nanny up and go out to Kayla's pony Carlos, because my nanny wanted to meet the cute little pony Carlos. So we went around to my house and we picked up my nanny and my little sister to come out to Carlos.

When it was my turn I started walking, and then on my second ride I started to walk and then I trotted, and on my third go I walked,trotted,and then I was going to walk back to Ann but Carlos all of a sudden...CANTERED OUT OF NO WHERE. Holt Holt Holt I yelled out. “Wow was that scary?” asked my little sister. Yes it was but let me get my breath back. “Honey are you OK?” asked my nanny. YES YES YES I’m OK.


leaning horse.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Awesome work Crystal !
    Carlos sure is cute he does not look that small.
    It sound like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is not Carlos it a image,

      Delete
  2. Great job crystal I love
    your story. The pony
    is sooo cute.
    sincerely Brayden

    ReplyDelete