Friday, October 18, 2013

The egg drop




What Happened
Splash the egg falls in the the cup YAY you did it Paige.  When my group did it Paige was first you need to  pull the plastic plate as fast as you could. We needed a used toilet paper roll,a plastic plate,an egg,and a cup half filled with water. you put the toilet paper roll on the middle of the plastic plate and then you put the egg on top of the toilet paper roll, and the plate goes on top of the cup. Then you pull the plate as fast as you can,and the egg should fall in.


3 comments:

  1. Great explanation Crystal!
    I'm sorry I cracked the egg.
    I think you need to work on your full stops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Crystal
    Have you had a tern because I didn't but it looked fun. How many times did your group get it in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool I liked the video but how did the egg actually land in the cup?

    ReplyDelete