Thursday, May 08, 2014

The Story Of My Life

The Story Of My Life.
My life.  I live with my nana and grandad in Hastings.  Every day I go to Parkvale school.  I have two dogs called Scruffy & Sasha,and two cats named Skye and Gipsy.  I live with my nana and grandad because my mum works morning till night with her partner Dave.  She works at a grape winery,cuts branches and ties other branches up.  My nana and grandad work at the Ihc and looks after people with disabilities,and they each  have nights off to come home and look after me.  My sister is six years old and goes to Twyford school in Fern hill and lives with Simon.  My best friend is Kayla Anderson.  In the weekend Kayla and I always hang out at my place.  I have a large pool outside that we swim in when it’s summer/ on hot days.  My room is about  medium size.  I have a lot of soft toys.  Nana said ‘why don’t we sell some or give them to the hospital’. Outside my room we have a back yard that has concrete and grass and all so the garage is by the back yard,and the puppies sleep in the garage and get the back yard.  Out the front I  have my own netball hoop,a mountain bike,scooter, and a lot of other things but it will take too long to tell you about.  So that is my life I hope you enjoyed my story.=)
By crystal king  

4 comments:

  1. Awesome story beautiful girl xxxx love ya xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story but you need to get reed of some and, anther then that you did well.
    Keep up the good work Crystal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats cool you told us all that information about your life . Great reading .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Crystal,
    I think basically know everything about you.
    Well done.
    Keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete