Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Cross Country.

      Cross Country.
As I can feel the hot sun burning on the back of my black t-shirt.I start to shake as Miss Hill yells out my name.So I slowly walk up to the starting line.On your mark,get set,GO. They all started to run really fast but me I just went nice and easy.The reason I went nice and easy is because they will all think that I will lose.But If I go faster when I get closer to the finish then I might have a chance of winning.winning. Ok so that’s one lap out of three.Now it’s time to go a little bit faster. So I did. I started to do a kind of slow sprint.Someone passed me but that's ok because I will end up going past them probably.probably. Ok now it’s the last lap , now I am scared.  So I’m onto the rugby field and I’m feeling confident I think I can do it. There is 4 people in front of me but I don’t know how many people are behind me,because I don’t want to look back. I’m nearly at the finish line.Oh no one person just passed me now there's 5 in front of me.Wait wait wait YES I MADE IT . Mrs Miller wrote 6 on my hand. I think I did pretty good in order to come 6th. “you can go see your parents if you want to?” Mrs Miller said to me,Ok thanks. “GUYS” did you see me did you see me “ yes yes we did we did and you did great” my nana,grandad and mum said to me. sadly I can't enter  inter schools because the place that you come has to be 5 or under. But i’m proud how well I did.

When I went home the next morning I was so so so SORE.

4 comments:

  1. Great job Crystal.
    Magnificent job of coming six and using you scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post Crystal! I like the descriptive writing keep it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good story Crystal keep it up


    from zach

    ReplyDelete
  4. Room 6 is the best and great story Crystal :)


    From Aria in room 3

    ReplyDelete